Our hearts go out to those affected by the COVID-19 virus. We are closely following advice from the CDC and implementing their recommendations to ensure the safety of our employees, customers, and communities.
Ethocyn Skincare continues to accept and fulfill orders as usual through our website and telemarketing lines:
- 1-800-ETHOCYN (384-6296)
Due to the global situation, shipments may experience delays; however, we ensure that you will receive your purchase. In addition to USPS shipping, we have added shipment fulfillment options through UPS and free shipping for U.S. domestic orders over $200 and international orders over $350. All available shipping options are listed at check-out.
You can check the status of your purchase with your order tracking ID listed in your confirmation email.
If you have not received your order within 8 business days of purchase,
please contact us.
We appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time. We are also taking the necessary and precautionary steps outlined below.
How We Are Protecting Our Customers:
1. We will continue fulfilling orders while limiting our in-office staff. Our reduced in-office staff will be wearing PPE at all times.
2. Each order will be handled by no more than two employees, from start to finish. All employees will be wearing protective gear and following strict sanitary guidelines.
3. We will require employees to stay home if they have any symptoms of illness.
4. The remainder of our staff is working remotely
How We Are Helping Our Community:
1. "Thank You to Our Heroes": We have launched our "Thank You to Our Heroes" Program to send free product and provide discounts to our heroes working on the COVID-19 frontlines and are suffering from skin irritation due to PPE. For more information, click here.
2. Reduced Pricing: We have reduced pricing on all Ethocyn Skincare products, including subscriptions, through December 31, 2020.
3. Donations: We have donated a portion of our sales to food banks and non-profit organizations all across the U.S. and continue to donate Ethocyn Skincare serums to hospitals.
4. We will stay informed and continue updating our policies as the situation evolves. We promise to continue providing the highest quality products that are both safe and efficacious.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We hope that you continue to take care of yourselves while sharing your resources with your friends, family, and community.
With love and light,
Ethocyn Skincare, CEO
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us