All COVID-19 hero nominees will receive:
- Your name (the nominator).
- The first name, last name, and full shipping address of the person you are nominating.
- The nominee's occupation and email address.
- A few kind words describing how the nominee inspires you, and how they are bravely helping our communities amidst COVID-19.
- Healthcare workers treating COVID-19 patients (e.g. doctors, nurses).
- Hospital support staff (e.g janitors, cafeteria cashiers, security).
- Supermarket cashiers or supermarket support staff (e.g. cashiers, janitors, restocking inventory).
- First responders (e.g. EMTs, firefighters, police officers, ambulance drivers).
- Postal office, USPS, FedEx, or Amazon delivery worker.
- Sanitation worker (e.g. trash/recycle collector).
Email must include all of the requested information listed above to be considered. You may choose whether or not you will be named as the individual that submitted the nominee for consideration. Nominees must live within the United States of America. Customers may not nominate anyone under the age of 18 years old. A nominee can be nominated by multiple people, however, a nominee will only be eligible to receive one "Our Hero" gift. Ethocyn Skincare employees and their immediate family members are not eligible for nomination. Emails submitted in nomination submissions will be enrolled in our newsletter, you can unsubscribed at anytime. Orders and "Our Hero" gifts will be shipped by Ethocyn Skincare directly to the nominees.